Guest House “Birch” is situated on the very shore of Kardjali dam, in the tourist village of Glavatartsi. The village is only 7 km away from Kardzhali, 20 km from Perperikon, 42 km from Tatul and 48 km from the Makaza Greek border.
The house has preserved the traditions of the Rhodopes and offers its guests a relaxed and complete holiday on the shore of the dam. The architecture of the old Bulgarian house combines the comfort and warmth of home-like cosiness. Guest House “Birch” has a summer garden and a swimming pool.
The guest house has
- three double rooms
- three triple rooms
- an apartment
- holiday home
Each room is comfortably furnished and has a private bathroom with shower, satellite TV, air conditioning, Wi-Fi access and central heating for the winter season.
On the first floor there is a dining room and a kitchenette equipped with all self-catering facilities.
On the second floor there is a large balcony offering incredible views of the dam and the surrounding hills.
Garden, pool, sauna, jacuzzi, tavern and barbecue.
- The garden is made entirely of natural materials and there is a gazebo for the guests’ convenience, which offers coolness during the summer days.three triple rooms
- A five-to-nine-meter pool with constant circulation and water purification. Around it are lounges with tables and umbrellas
- The sauna and jacuzzi are located on the ground floor with a direct connection to the pool.
- The tavern is also located on the ground floor as it is furnished in Rhodope style. It has 2 tables and corner sofas.
- The barbeque on electricity and charcoal is in close proximity to the tavern.